Public Spend Forum is a market intelligence platform and community for public sector buyers and suppliers. Through our platform, government programs and buyers, as well as suppliers, can:
- Find deep market and supplier research on various markets
- Use best practice tools and data to improve each procurement as well as their overall organizations
- Collaborate with a global community of government professionals, experts, and suppliers
TO GET ACCESS, JOIN THE COMMUNITY TODAY!
By joining Public Spend Forum’s Open Community (it’s FREE), you get access to:
- Market intelligence including reports, supplier directories, and “Learn the Market” webinars
- Tools and templates that you can use to execute and deliver immediate impact
- Global community of government leaders, experts, academics and more
Governments across the world spend nearly $10 trillion every year to purchase goods and services from private sector suppliers, non-profits, and other partners. These purchases, from healthcare to road repair to weapon systems, ultimately have a direct impact on the day-to-day lives of citizens, business, and other constituencies.
In order to ensure the most efficient and effective use of money, the government needs the best partners, whether they are small or large.
There are many reasons why public procurement and the public sector market is a challenging environment. Among other reasons, lack of quality information on government needs or market capabilities often leads to ineffective and costly relationships for both government and suppliers. Additionally, the public sector market exhibits many barriers to entry, where buyers find it difficult to get access to the right capabilities and suppliers (incumbent and new) find it impossible to offer the right solutions.
Our vision is to create an “open, efficient and innovation-driven public sector market” by applying open market principles that:
- Break down silos across all levels of government and between government and suppliers so they can effectively collaborate to solve problems
- Provide knowledge and information to level the playing field so buyers and suppliers can work together more effectively
- Remove barriers to entry in the market so government can gain access to the required and most innovative capabilities of both incumbent and new suppliers
Learn About Our Products
Learn about our various products, for both government and suppliers, that give you full access to our resources, tools and expert network.
Check out our latest press releases and media coverage of our initiatives, as we work to bring people together to solve the public sector’s most pressing problems.
Public Spend Forum 1776 I Street NW, 10th Floor, Washington, DC 20006Phone: 202-591-3361 Email: email@example.com