There’s still time to register for the Citizen Engagement Summit on February 22nd in Washington, D.C. Don’t miss leaders from FCC, DOL, CBP, DHS Digital Service, GSA, NIH, USFS, Census, SBA, and Defense Digital Service, Pentagon as they provide strategies and solutions for multi-channel citizen engagement.
At this event, thought-leaders in digital services will discuss how agencies can meet the demand of the digital citizen as they design, develop and field a new class of digital services.
Potential topics to be addressed include:
- The role of DevOps in increasing the agility of digital services
- The latest thinking about user-centered design
- Cloud-based delivery strategies
- Solutions for multi-channel citizen engagement
- Key metrics for tracking citizen engagement
- The essential role of mobility for digital government
- The potential impact of the Internet of Things
- Digital innovation and modernizing legacy systems