The UN Environmental Programme is partnering with Arizona State University researchers and other experts to develop the 2021 Global Review of Sustainable Public Procurement, following the 2013 and 2017 editions.
The stakeholder survey is to help better understand the state of sustainable procurement, the barriers to successful implementation, current trends, and future opportunities to advance sustainable procurement. The results of the survey will be analysed and integrated into the 2021 Global Review.
You can take part here 2021 Sustainable Procurement Stakeholder Survey.
The survey is open to all individuals participating in various aspects of sustainable procurement.
It will cover:
- How much has sustainable procurement grown and evolved?
- What kinds of activities count as sustainable or green procurement?
- What are the trends in key drivers and barriers?
- What has been the impact of the Covid-19 crisis and recovery plans on sustainable procurement?
- How different are sustainable purchasing programs worldwide?
We look forward to the results.