The cybersecurity marketplace is diverse and changing every day! Don’t rely on old data or basic requests for information as your only market research tactics.
You need to dig deeper to find suppliers with the latest and greatest capabilities if you really want to deliver value for your customer. But with all the daily demands on your plate, it’s just not realistic that you’ll find the time to do the research.
That’s where GovShop and Public Spend Forum come in! Our research team is dedicated to improving contract outcomes through more effective buyer/supplier relationships. Every day, they are doing the hard work of supplier research and analysis to improve the data in our free market research platform, GovShop.
When we see big trends in the market or upcoming contracting opportunities like cybersecurity, we take it upon ourselves to support government buyers with a sector-specific breakdown of the suppliers who comprise the competitive landscape. Download our free Cyber Security Market Map and you’ll get immediate access to detailed market research data on suppliers who have the capabilities and the appetite to support your government contract requirements.
Here’s a snapshot of what our Cyber Security Supplier Market Map includes:
- total suppliers reflected in the list
- any basic data we can quickly provide
- links to a few sample subcategories (give a flavor of the market)
In addition to market-specific metrics, we also like to help buyers understand the diverse set of suppliers that comprise the cybersecurity landscape. Here are nine notable suppliers that you need to be aware of.
1. Startups and emerging companies worth watching
- Tanium cybersecurity has invented a new approach to endpoint security and systems and is bringing its capabilities to the public sector.
- KNC Strategic Services is a service-disabled, veteran-owned small business founded in 2018 that has several cooperative contracts with the State of California.
- KnowBe4 offers its PhishER Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) platform to provide threat identification, malicious email management, information security, automatic prioritization and more for government agencies.
- Perspecta is a leading IT products and services company offering easy-to-access cybersecurity offerings through a multitude of contract vehicles and schedules which you can easily browse in their GovShop profile.
2. Companies that are currently making moves and closing deals
- Prospecta is one of nine firms to win a spot on the Department of Navy’s seven-year contract to provide technical, management and professional services in support of cyberspace operations.
- Winvale recently won a GSA SmartBuy Blanket Purchase Agreement recognizing it as the preferred IT security solution for the SecureFusion software product, which addresses situational awareness and incident response.
- Chiron Technology Services secured a five-year, $60 million contract to help the Department of Defense train cybersecurity and information assurance personnel.
3. These “blueblood” suppliers have been long-time players in the public sector cybersecurity marketplace
- Raytheon and its subsidiaries can do it all, and feature their products and service under a range of contract vehicles that you can shop directly from their GovShop profile.
- BAE Systems Information and Electronic Systems Integration subsidiary is a frequent prime vendor with a thriving subcontracting and joint venture portfolio.
- ManTech Advanced Systems International is a subsidiary of ManTech International, offering specific capabilities in C5ISR, Cyber, Data Collection, and Analytics and other end-to-end IT services.
All of these featured suppliers provide capabilities in the cybersecurity marketplace, but if you’re sourcing for something specific, check out how we’ve broken down cybersecurity offerings in our PSF Market category for cyber support. Here’s a look at each category with a link to the GovShop landing page where you’ll find profiles on all suppliers who have been mapped to these capability areas.
As you can see, there’s a trove of value in our Cybersecurity Market Map, and it’s yours free! It will be available for download so you can unlock your information superpower with your best market research ever!