There are countless people who work ‘behind the scenes’ to help keep government and industry operations running productively and smoothly. In seeking to recognize these people for their dedication, we are highlighting just a few of the many outstanding past and present government officials and their new initiatives and endeavors:
- Jenny Doherty: After serving as a Global Solutions lead at Amazon and a Chief Procurement Officer for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Doherty has moved on to serving Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education as Director of Procurement Shared Services.
- Darryl Peek: Formerly serving as a Department of Homeland Security Innovation Lead, and with two decades of experience in the world of procurement, Peek will now be serving in the role of Head of Federal Strategic Partnerships at Google.
- Ryan Fairchild: After a successful 17-years serving the defense and intelligence industry, Fairchild has joined Novetta in the role of vice president of enterprise solutions within the company’s information exploitation division.
- Michael McKloskey: Having spent nearly 16-years in the intelligence industry, McKloskey has joined Parsons serving in the role of vice president of business development for the cyber and intelligence market.
- Bridget Gauer: The former director of the National Institutes of Health’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center, Gauer has joined IT consulting firm Cognosante serving in the role of senior vice president of strategy.
- Jennifer Nowell: As a veteran of over two decades in the government technology market, Nowell has joined Salesforce Tableau Software subsidiary working as regional vice president of federal civilian sales.
- David Radzanowski: Formerly the chief financial officer of NASA, Radzanowski has succeeded Ellen Beatty as CFO of The Aerospace Corp.