UKCloud, a multi-cloud provider to the UK public sector, is helping to make transformation happen across the public sector and has released a report ‘Measuring what matters,’ which has been independently published by Social Value Business.
New measures to deliver value to society through UK public procurement came into effect on 1st January 2021.
The ‘Measuring What Matters’ report contains the following key findings:
- UKCloud generates £1.43 of value for every £1 of revenue.
- £388k of grants allocated through the UKCloud Foundation, with a forecasted social value of £2.35m for local charities and communities.
- UKCloud’s volunteering programme delivered 488 hours to the local community.
- It has spent almost £100k on over 400 training and professional qualifications for employees.
- In 2019/20 UKCloud offset 214 tonnes of carbon on behalf of its customers.
- It supports the UK economy by spending £24.5m with UK suppliers generating a total local economic benefit of £43.2m.
- 68.8% of its supply chain are UK based SMEs with a local economic benefit of £13.3m.
- It employs and sustains 248 UK based jobs and stimulating local economic benefit through a minimum of £5.2m employee salaries.
Find providers like UKCloud on GovShop