We are excited to introduce you to our updated online portal and bi-weekly newsletter, as part of the Global Leaders Exchange for Public Procurement, brought to you as a partnership between Public Spend Forum and Michigan State University.
Through the online portal, you can now:
- Connect with peers and experts across the world
- Access curated best practices and case studies, study materials, and meeting content
- Learn from leading academics and experts, part of our “Global Academia Learning Network”
Additionally, our bi-weekly newsletter will bring you the latest from our library of curated best practices and provide you relevant updates that are pertinent to leading in today’s fast changing public sector environment.
With more than 100 global community procurement and acquisition leaders from all local, state, and federal government—and some of the world’s most renowned experts and academics including Dr. Steve Kelman and Pierre Mitchell—as part of our community, we are excited to be building the world’s largest community focused on public procurement.
Visit the Global Exchange Leaders for Public Procurement online portal today. If you are not registered, please see instructions below. Also, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raj Sharma and Professor Joe Sandor
Log in to Portal
As part of the Leaders Exchange, you can log in to access the Exchange community, and create and edit your profile to share your expertise with other leaders and experts.
If you are not registered on Public Spend Forum’s free open global community,
- Please click here and register.
- Then, click here to request approval to be part of the “Leaders Exchange”.
- We will approve you and send you a link to browse the community.
Connect and Collaborate
As a member, you become part of an exclusive global peer and expert community. Learn from top leaders in the Leaders Exchange discussion forums, and share your own insights on the latest trends, tips, and strategies for breaking down acquisition barriers.
Get to know your new community of industry experts: connect with Global Leaders Exchange members for an opportunity to share knowledge with those with similar areas of expertise, and learn something new from members in different sectors.
Access to Leaders Exchange Resources and Best Practices Content …A Click Away
As a member of the Leaders Exchange, you gain access to our highly curated content library, updated on a regular basis, which includes:
- Best Practices and Benchmarking: Actionable best practices focused on improving your organization, member case studies, and in-depth resource studies.
- Global Academia Learning Network: Online learning resources developed in collaboration with leading universities and academics, and courses on pertinent topics.
- NewsWire: Curated news and regulations updates from the across the public sector, all in one place to save you time and energy.
Stronger Procurement for a Stronger Society
Thank you for joining us in our mission to ensure the governments around the world effectively spend $10 trillion annually. If you have any questions about our mission, communities, or resources, you can always reach us at email@example.com.