Another week has flown by, which means that it’s time for the SmallGovCon Week in Review. In this week’s edition, we’ll take a look at Uncle Sam’s “cloud spending splurge,” a new GSA bid on a vendor verification system, frustrations with the VA’s verification process, the looming year-end spending binge, and more.
Have a great weekend!
- Congress has reached a deal to avoid a shutdown . . . for now. [Bloomberg]
- Federal cloud spending hits a new high. [FedScoop]
- VA’s VOSB verification process is causing delays and frustration for hundreds of companies. [Stars and Stripes]
- Issues under the looming Kaspersky ban. [NextGov]
- GSA opened up bids to manage its vendor verification system. [NextGov]
- Leaders of Senate subcommittee on government contracting asks agencies for briefing on fiscal year-end spending. [FEDweek]
- Agency customers and industry partners push for GSA schedule modernization. [Federal News Radio]
- VA issues final rule amending and updating VA Acquisition Regulation (VAAR). [Federal Register]
This content originally published on SmallGovCon.