Join us on Tuesday, March 26, 2019, at 5:30 pm!
The number of women-owned businesses has risen at a virtually unprecedented rate and this historic expansion is due to the efforts of women who have been willing to take the leap and become entrepreneurs. At Public Spend Forum, we are proud to continue supporting those efforts in the next edition of our Breakthrough series.
Breakthrough is Public Spend Forum and GovShop’s event platform that highlights companies, government leaders, and changemakers that are working to innovate government. Come meet visionary leaders, entrepreneurs, and leaders to:
- Hear the advice of seasoned government leaders, company executives, and experts on how women-owned companies can engage with government
- Learn about leading-edge companies and what they are doing to make an impact
- Meet fellow professionals and leaders in government who are all passionate about making an impact
- Short remarks by special guests
- 3-minute speed round by women-owned startups
- Open mic and happy hour