Tue, Jul 20, 2021 2:30 ‒ 3:30 PM EDT
This event has already passed
Learn how to discover, engage and attract leading diverse companies.
As organizations increase their focus on supplier diversity, they are still challenged with issues like:
- How to create a supplier diversity program?
- What goals should they set for their programs?
- Where to find the right diverse suppliers?
- What types of activities drive the most impact in terms of finding and engaging diverse suppliers?
- How can supplier diversity also increase supply chain resilience?
Good news is that there are growing number of programs that are having success at supplier diversity. An increasing number of tools and resources are also available to support supplier diversity initiatives.
Agenda: Join a roundtable of your peers, practitioners and academics who have worked both on government and private sector programs to talk about Supplier Diversity initiatives.
This is a session of the Public Procurement Leaders Exchange Roundtable.