Earn Continuous Learning Credits!
Join us for our Master Class – Seven Essentials for Conducting Market Research and Data Analysis for Government Procurement, Small Business and Industrial Base Analysis
Conducting market research and gathering market intelligence is a critical part of the acquisition process or for understanding the industrial/supplier base. The process however can be daunting in terms of data gathering and drawing insights that matter. Additionally, government professionals don’t always have access to the data or the time to conduct deep market research.
Based on 20+ years of work advising governments and Fortune companies, PSF Founder Raj Sharma and Professor Rob Handfield will present the 7MI framework for Industrial Base Analysis and Market Research.
The overall 7MI framework and the discussion will focus on:
- How to define your goals and questions for your research
- How AI and other technology can be used to understand markets
- Data collection methods including how to find keywords, primary research and secondary research
- How to effectively engage suppliers
- Synthesis and actionable conclusions that can be used to guide policy and acquisition decisions
Please join us!