Join Evergreen Climate Innovations Annual Flagship Event for Co_Invest Climate in Chicago!
Join Evergreen Climate Innovations (formerly Clean Energy Trust) for Co_Invest Climate, the Greater Midwest’s premier showcase for climate tech startups, on Wednesday, September 7th in Chicago!
This annual event showcases climate technology startups from around the Greater Midwest region – and beyond – and brings together a community of stakeholders invested in the future.
Throughout the course of the day, Evergreen will feature its recent investments, highlight portfolio company successes, present inspiring keynote speakers, and gather influential professionals across a variety of fields to spark ideas and new relationships.
This year, Evergreen will host the AWS Sustainable Cities Accelerator as part of the event. Meet the AWS Mobility & Transportation Cohort.
Hear from captivating speakers including Dr. Julio Friedmann of Carbon Direct, Dr. Paula Gant of GTI Energy, and Sophie Purdom of Climate Tech VC!
This would be an introductory event that will help you build your brand, develop meaningful relationships, increase your profits and build the life you want!
Come along if you’re interested in learning:
- What new technologies are being developed for climate change
- How to better promote yourself and your initiatives to get your business and face in front of the people who can help you generate success
- Watch startup presentations
- How to build stronger relationships with those around you to create networks that helps you grow⠀
- How to frame your ideas and offers so that they stand out from the crowd
- How to sell and close deals more effectively for higher success rates
- ️ How to foster more effective buy in to drive commitment around your initiatives