AI-MI to Discover Emerging/Diverse Suppliers and Manage Supply Chain Resilience
[Eligible for 1 CPE/CLP]
Keeping up with what’s happening in a market, discovering innovative emerging and diverse suppliers, knowing the risks that these companies may be facing are all daunting challenges. Finding the information and data is complex and sometimes and an impossible task.
Artificial Intelligence for Market Intelligence (AI-MITM), with its ability to process, structure and analyze massive amounts of data, is helping address these challenges by making it easier for public sector buyers to discover suppliers, understand supplier capabilities and risks, and identify opportunities to drive innovation and program outcomes.
When combined with an Open Market Ecosystem, AI-MI has the power to change the way we buy and engage with companies.
What This Session Will Cover
Join us to see case studies and hear real examples of how artificial intelligence is being used to address various needs during the acquisition and purchasing process including to:
- Conduct market intelligence and identify innovative emerging and diverse suppliers within various technology and services domains
- Align requirements to the commercial market so government market buyers can better attract and engage companies
- Improve visibility into spending through enrichment using AI
Who Should Attend
- Program leaders and teams as well as Requirements owners
- Product innovation teams
- Acquisition/Procurement/Contracting teams facilitating the buying process