Wed, Sep 29, 2021 12:00‒1:00 ET EDT
This event has already passed
Are you ready to hone your Market Intelligence superpowers and become a 7MI Superhero? Earn a PSF 7MI Superhero badge and CPE/CLP learning credits.
Market Intelligence is well known to be an advanced skill for procurement and program professionals. Done right, you can save time, uncover the best emerging, diverse or even the traditional companies and solutions and deliver impact for your programs and customers.
Join leading experts, academics and practitioners to learn leading commercial and public sector market intelligence practices and framework, all incorporated into Public Spend Forum’s “7MI – 7 Economics and Market Intelligence Essentials” framework.
You will learn concepts and framework to help you:
- Identify the right questions to ask and where to find the answers
- Segment markets and suppliers and the attributes that differentiate them
- Know the terms and “language of the market” that can help attract the best companies
- Understand key trends and innovations shaping a market
- Identify the best emerging, diverse and non-traditional suppliers
- Understand business and pricing models of companies
- Knowing the “language of the market”
During each Master Mind session, in just 1 hour, we will:
- Discuss a concept
- Conduct an exercise to apply the concept
- Discuss the results as a group
To join, you must:
- Tell us why you want to join and how market intelligence can help you make an impact
- Commit to joining for the full hour with your full attention
- Earn credit by turning in your work