About the event
Join government leaders, entrepreneurs, venture capital leaders and others who are working together to lower barriers and drive a cultural change in the way NATO and its members states access technology and innovative solutions. Through a series of interactive discussions, the NATO Innovation Conference will focus on understanding the challenges that prevent adoption of emerging technologies and more importantly, solutions that are working and can be deployed across all member states. The ultiamte goal is to accelerate the change in order to allow NATO members to meet their national security goals.
This event is organized by DefSec Innovation Hub in partnership with the NATO ACT Innovation Hub and Czech Technical University, under the auspices of the Czech Minister of Industry and Trade Mr. Havlicek.
Attendees will be eligible for the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Activate Program in partnership with DefSec Innovation Hub.
What to expect
This event will bring together stakeholders from public and private sectors, from government experts to senior leaders of large enterprises, civilian and military institutions, civil society, and academia. You will gain a practical understanding of challenges and solutions, and meet many leaders and professionals focused on the same goal of driving innovation through lowering of barriers.
We will additionally discuss two topics from the NATO Emerging Technology Roadmap signed by NATO leaders in London 2019: Artificial Intelligence and Quantum Technology.
Agenda. What to expect
- 9:00 am – Breakfast & Registration
- 9:30 am – Welcome Remarks & Introductory Session
- 11:30 am – Coffee Break / Networking
- 11:45 am – Quantum Technologies in Defense and Security
- 12:30 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 pm – Roundtable: Experience and Best Practices Embracing Innovation by Government Organizations
- 2:30 pm – Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- 3:45 pm – AWS Platform for AI and Quantum Computing
- 5:00 pm – Closing Reception
- 9:00 – am Registration & Welcoming Remarks