Enjoy captivating sessions pre-recorded from NIGP’s popular Nashville Forum, ask questions of presenters and network with peers without having to travel.
Attend this 2 half-day event to:
- Enjoy seven prerecorded sessions from Forum 2018
- Ask questions of presenters
- network with peers without having to travel
- Gain 7 contact hours
Educational Sessions include:
- Avoiding Bad Apples: Preparing Your Proposal Evaluation Committee
- Contract Administration: Beginning with the End
- Communicating Success: Sharing Procurement Professionally
- Improving the Bid: Understanding Qualifications, Responsiveness and Responsibility
- Preparing for Disaster: Procurement During an Activated Emergency
- Scoring Success: Developing Successful Scoring Methodologies
- Women in Procurement: Songs of Strife and Success
Registration required. Special introductory price of $69.95 for Non-Members (Members pay $39.95). Reserve your ‘seat’ today. Learn more at nigp.org/forumselect.