Admiral Baker Clubhuse, 3604 Adminral Baker Road, San Diego, CA 92124
Wed, Jan 08, 2020 8:00‒11:00 am PDT
This event has already passed
Commercial technology is evolving at ever-increasing speeds. Come learn about how the Government is taping into this market.
Some topics to be covered during this workshop are:
- Streamlined Procurement Processes and Contract Types
- OTAs and Consortiums
- Traditional Contractors and Non Traditional Defense Contractors
- Cost Sharing Alternatives
- IP issues
- Communication Do’s/Don’ts
- Terms and Conditions – Negotiable vs. Non-Negotiable
Who Should Attend
Personnel from government contractors and commercial companies who have cutting edge technology to offer to the Government.
This workshop is equal to 2.5 hour of Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits towards an NCMA certification.