As commercial technology advances and changes the way society operates, it is critical that public safety ecosystem keep pace. Citizens expect government and first responders to use real-time information and intelligence – IoT, Mobile Devices, Analytics, AI/ML – in order to accelerate and improve emergency response.
Join us for this unique event organized by AWS and Public Spend Forum, to learn about public safety use cases in government and public safety technologies that are paving the way. We are also excited to have two organizations, SafeTech and Responder Labs, join us to share their expertise. See agenda below!
Agenda. WHAT TO EXPECT
- 12:00 pm – AWS & PSF Introductions
- 12:05 pm – Leveraging IOT, AI/ML, and Data for Public Safety
- 12:25 pm – Use Cases in Public Safety
- 12:35 pm – Public Safety Panel Discussion
- 1:05 pm – Break
- 1:15 pm – Startup Showcases
- 2:15 pm – Networking Session
- 2:45 pm – Wrap Up and Closing Remarks