As governments around the world increasingly look to technology to help address critical missions, they are leveraging new methods and tools to discover and partner with startups, emerging and non-traditional firms. Whether it is NATO in Europe or Air Force in the US addressing national security missions or cities across the world-building “smart cities”, challenges, prize competitions and “other transaction authorities” are quickly becoming the norm. The results: less cost, faster deployment of solutions, and more innovation.
Join us at this exclusive International Executive Roundtable on Innovation and Emerging Tech in Government, as we bring together leaders from government and emerging tech community to:
- Learn how international governments are leveraging new tools and processes to engage non-traditional and emerging companies as they accelerate the innovation cycle within government
- Discuss specific actions to drive future collaboration and initiatives across the world
The event is organized by Public Spend Forum, GovCity, and DefSec Innovation Hub (DSIH), which is sponsored by Czech Technical University, NATO Innovation Hub and other ecosystem partners. DSIH, in partnership with Public Spend Forum, is the lead organization facilitating innovation workshops for NATO’s Innovation Hub.
Speakers/Participants for the Roundtable include:
- Paddy Green, Deputy Director, Defence Innovation Unit, UK
- Peter Ocko, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade, Czech Republic
- Gian Luigi Albano, National Central Purchasing Organisation, Italy; Member of European Expert Group on Purchasing
- Chief Transformation Office, US Air Force
- Branch Chief, Kessel Run (Tech Innovation), US Air Force
- Tania Ghossein, Senior Global Specialist, World Bank Group
- Eliza Niewiadomska, Senior Counsel, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Digital Economy, Open Government
- Luke van Beek, CEO, Innovo Defence, UK
- Director, Science and Technology Policy, US Department of Homeland Security
This is a closed event by invite only.