Join us for the Smart Buildings Technologies Roundtable!
Whether it’s energy efficiency, clean air or productive work environments, building technologies are increasingly important to critical outcomes for the public sector. More and more federal, state and local agencies have set up green building councils and advisory boards to build plans that lead to sustainable and zero carbon buildings.
At the same time, clean air inside of buildings has become an important priority given covid and the need for healthy indoor spaces. HR managers and executives are also looking to adapt their work environments to the changing hybrid workforce.
Given these emerging set of needs, Public Spend Forum is launching our coverage of The Built Environment which includes:
- Identifying the most prevalent use cases for smart buildings
- Understanding the various policies and legislation and their impact on both people who manage or oversee buildings as well as companies that are bringing innovative technologies to the market
- Identifying the technology landscape and emerging/diverse companies that are bringing the most innovative solutions
Please join us as we convene our first Roundtable on Smart Building Technologies, the first of a series of events and discussions.
The discussion will be an open format with all participants joining in the discussion. We will be joined by leaders from federal, state, local governments as well as companies building innovative solutions.
Wednesday, March 30, 2pm EST
Open Discussion Virtual Roundtable on:
- Smart Building Technologies – Use cases and potential solution sets
- Policies and legislation that are driving demand
- Evolving technology landscape and solutions
The meeting will be conducted on Zoom.