Hundreds of suppliers and government buyers participated in our global Barriers to Entry study – and at this Symposium, we will release the results and hear directly from government leaders on how agencies are working to bring in more emerging and non-traditional companies to the public sector — and explore case studies of solutions already underway to address those barriers.
General Cameron Holt (Air Force) will share his insights, and government leaders from across Federal, state and local agencies will speak about their experiences and solutions to these challenges.
Leaders from across Federal, state and local government will share solutions with you to help more emerging businesses succeed in government markets. Plus, we will cover case studies to help emerging companies form their strategies for doing business in the government sector.
Agenda. WHAT TO EXPECT
- 1:00 pm – Barriers to Entry Survey/Study Results
- Ash Bedi, Managing Partner, PSF
- Raj Sharma, Co-Founder & CEO, PSF
- Professor Rob Handfield, NC State University
- 1:20 pm – Opening Remarks: General Cameron Holt
- 1:40 pm – Panel on Challenges and Solutions
- Ben McMartin (moderator), Managing Partner, PSF
- Dan Finkenstadt, Assistant Professor, Naval Postgraduate School
- Jennifer Riddle Doherty, Director of Procurement Shared Services, Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education
- Hannah Hunt, Chief Product and Innovation Officer, Army Futures Command
- Richard Pennington, Public Procurement Author & Teacher at National Institute of Governmental Purchasing
- Sean Correll, Head of Public Sector, Ivalua
- 2:40 pm – Case Studies
- Greg Spearman, Purchasing Director at City of Tampa
- Mike Karaki and Global & Strategic Partnerships, US Army DEVCOM GVSC
- Rachel Dougherty, Enterprise Contracts Counsel, Office of State Procurement at State of Minnesota