This will be a series of lunch-and-learn style lectures on topics of interest to startups who are looking to pursue DoD business opportunities.
In the first year since the opening of the Center for Defense Innovation at Capital Factory, our companies have been awarded more than $50 million in non-dilutive funding to develop, test, and deliver products. If you’re interested in how did they do it, and how can you do it as well, we hope to see you at Defense Academy!
Defense Academy will take place on three consecutive days from 11:00am to 2:00pm CT.
WHAT ARE EPIC OFFICE HOURS?
Consider it speed networking with entrepreneurs and mentors from our network. Some of the most successful entrepreneurs, top figures and investors will be here for lightning round mentor sessions with YOU! Applications now open – apply today!
Agenda. What to expect
- Opening Remarks presented by Joshua Baer
- Capital Factory Defense Overview presented by Kevin Landtroop
- Deep Dive on the AFWERX Open Topic SBIR presented by Sam Riehn, SBIR Advisors
- Intellectual Property presented by Janna Lewis, BAE Systems
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) presented by Chandler Hall, Sentar
- Software Integration: FedRAMP & ATO presented by Chandler Hall, Sentar
- ITAR/CFIUS presented by Heather Richman, BMNT
- Defense Networking (Hopin)
- AFWERX Overview presented by Zoe Walters, AFVentures
- Army Overview presented by Gunnar Gillespie, FedTech
- SOCOM Overview presented by Marc Cervantes, SOCOM
- Navy Overview presented by Mike Madrid, Defense Entrepreneurs Forum
- Epic Office Hours (Sococo)