Public Spend Forum, a best practices and knowledge/data platform for $10 trillion in public procurement, is seeking Product Managers to manage and build various components of our flagship product, GovShop.
GovShop is a one-of-a-kind supplier intelligence platform and ecosystem designed to help governments around the world quickly identify and research suppliers. At the same time, GovShop helps startups, emerging companies, and other partners more effectively work with government. Ultimately, GovShop’s goal is to help better match buyers and suppliers so they can solve critical problems together and deliver solutions to citizens around the world.
Location: Washington, D.C.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Understand user pain points, needs and use cases in order to inform overall product roadmap
- Develop and execute product roadmap, including prioritization of features and management of weekly sprints based on user input and strategic objectives
- Work with developers and designers to manage sprint planning, provide technical guidance, and answer other questions as they arise
- Manage operational aspects of product including metrics and reporting, financials and oversight of team
- Develop a deeper understanding of the overall domain of public procurement and public sector markets
- Maintain strong knowledge of competing and other related products
- Support the crafting of marketing, messaging, and other user-facing communications
- 3+ years experience as a product manager, with a preference towards large multi-faceted products
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in order to engage and collaborate with users and internal teams
- Experience using various product/sprint management tools such as Slack, JIRA
- Strong project management and organizational skills in order to manage various workstreams and projects
Public Spend Forum offers competitive benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.