Vice President of Engineering
We’re looking for a Vice President (VP) of Engineering with experience managing agile development teams. Our VP of Engineering will be responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements, deliver a consistent experience for users and maintain a focus on data security. You’ll be managing an entire team of engineers and developers, collaborating with the product manager, as well as helping to guide the company’s product vision and maintaining compliance with quality standards and best security practices.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of engineers and build team culture
- Develop standards and procedures to ensure quality standards are met and maintained
- Ability to develop, maintain and optimize budgets
- Coordinate and direct teams to complete projects, including documentation and integration of technical components
- Recommends new technology and ideas to improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent technical expertise in software development, software architecture, quality assurance, cloud infrastructure and automated deployments using CI/CD tools
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on software development and architecture experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a software engineering leadership position such as CTO, Head of Development, or Director of Engineering
- Experience with Python, Scala, Java, MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
Public Spend Forum offers competitive benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply with the form below