What is Business Intelligence (BI) Technology?
Business intelligence technology enables an organization and its end users to blend and analyze data to produce actionable insights. Core features include capabilities for:
- Data Integration (BI infrastructure and administration, metadata management, user data mashup and modeling, development tools, embeddable analytics, collaboration, and support for big data)
- Analysis (interactive visualization, search-based data discovery, geospatial and location intelligence, embedded advanced analytics, and online analytical processing)
- Information Delivery (reporting, dashboards, ad hoc report/query, enterprise systems integration, and mobile)
Download the Report | Already a Member? Click Here to Download
Introducing the PSF BI Technology Market Intelligence Report
Governments and public-facing organizations around the world generate and capture enormous amounts of data. Increasingly, they are looking to technology as the way to transform every process, from connecting data and generating reports to visualizing information and forecasting future trends. Successfully implementing business intelligence solutions can be difficult. But when executed correctly, these solutions positively impact the organization by solving issues in the areas of end-user decision making, business strategy, and an organization’s foundational data infrastructure.
The business intelligence market is complex and fast-changing, with over three hundred suppliers providing solutions that enable different elements of the data gathering, analytics, and decision making processes that support the operation of a business or organization. To help public sector buyers navigate this complexity, PSF is pleased to launch this report focused specifically on public sector needs and requirements aimed at helping public sector leadership professionals answer the following key questions:
- What is business intelligence and why does it matter to how we manage our organization?
- What types of business intelligence exist and how can they help address the issues facing my organization?
- What is the supplier landscape?
- Which business intelligence suppliers are likely to meet my needs?
Download the Report! | Already a Member? Click Here to Download