Power Your Procurement and Acquisition Workforce with the Right Competencies
To accelerate improved alignment with critical public procurement workforce competencies, Public Spend Forum is pleased to offer a series of reports and products to assist you in these efforts. These include:
A free Public Procurement Competencies Report (developed with The Volcker Alliance), a Benchmarking Survey you can use to see how your organization compares relative to others, and a half day to one day long Planning and Alignment Workshop conducted with your procurement management team, to jumpstart your efforts in aligning with the most critical public procurement competencies.
Download the original report developed with The Volcker Alliance below (Updated report on version 2.0 of the competency model to be released soon).
Download the Free Report | Already a Member? Click Here to Download
PSF's Public Procurement Workforce Competencies Resources
Planning and Alignment Workshop
Public Spend Forum’s “Powering the Procurement and Acquisition Workforce – Planning and Alignment Workshop” will be oriented toward the following:
1. Aligning your team on the underlying critical competencies that are necessary to achieve a world-class public procurement workforce, based on global research and report by the Volcker Alliance
2. Establishing a baseline of where your procurement function currently stands relative to the public procurement critical competencies.
3. Prioritizing those critical competencies and actions most important to you for improvement.
4. Developing a role-competency matrix that you can implement immediately within your procurement function.
Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Initial Report on Critical Competencies in Public Procurement
Developed in conjunction with The Volcker Alliance, this in-depth review of public procurement critical competencies will help public procurement senior leadership teams answer the following key questions:
1. What are the key competencies in public procurement?
2. Why are they important?
3. How do leaders, practitioners, and experts rate how well these competencies are currently exhibited in public procurement?
4. What are key contextual factors that influence further strengthening the public procurement workforce?
Based on input from procurement leaders across the public sector, we are also in process of identifying additional “softer” skills (e.g. leadership, communication, driving change) and will update the competency model soon.
Download Today! | Already a Member? Click Here to Download
Public Procurement Workforce Competency National Survey
Take this short survey to learn how your organization is doing against others.
Take the Survey Today!
Download the Public Procurement Competencies Framework 2.1
The original competency model, which was funded by the Volcker Alliance, has been modified into version 2.1 based on additional input from UPPCC (Universal Public Procurement Certification Council), member procurement leaders from NASPO (National Association of State Purchasing Officials) and NIGP (The Institute for Public Procurement), practitioners, academics, and other leaders from all levels of government.
Download the Competencies Framework 2.1
If you would like further information about Public Procurement Workforce Competencies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.